Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Aleksandra did my make-up and Jackie did my hair for my wedding and I don't have enough words to express what a terrific job they both did. Aleksandra is not only incredibly talented as a make-up artist, but is such a lovely person to work with. She really listens to you and works with you to achieve the perfect look for your wedding. During my trial, I showed Aleksandra a picture of a traditional south Indian bride and asked her to recreate a similar look and she did just that while tailoring the look to highlight my features.
On my wedding day, she achieved a look that mirrored perfection - it was flawless and stunningly gorgeous and stayed put perfectly for 5 hrs (my Hindu wedding ceremony lasted 5 hours and involved 2 outfit changes). I had my make-up done again for my reception and she did a fabulous job and gave me a very different look- this time less traditional and more Bollywood-inspired. Both looks she created were extraordinary and very much admired by everyone. Jackie did an equally amazing job and I only got my hair done once. I had a half up do for the ceremony and just let the curls down for the reception. Jackie and I spent about 3 hours going through various hairstyles during my trial. She really went out of her way to create the prefect hairstyle for me. I wanted a traditional south Indian hairstyle with jasmine flowers and she created a brilliant look that was both traditional and modern. The look Jackie created was gorgeous and traditional with a flair. I was very pleased with Aleksandra's and Jackie's work on my wedding day and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they were able to get me ready.
The level of effort and detail both Aleksandra and Jackie put into their work is highly commendable and much admired. I would definitely recommend them as they are both highly qualified, creative and lovely to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1118 Pine st, Philadelphia, PA 19107
BLOG

Timeless Elegance Inspired By You

Your makeup and hair are one of the most important elements of your wedding day. Be it natural and soft or glamorous and dramatic, good styling can elevate you and make you feel amazing. On this of all days, it is all about you and your groom. Our job is to help make you feel special yet comfortable in your look and makeup.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Aleksandra is one of the best professional make up artists I have ever worked with. Her blending is FLAWLESS. From doing a classic wedding look to Hollywood Noir to edgy, crazy fashion make up, this girl knows her stuff! She is the only make up artist I will trust to do my face for my own wedding. I cant recommend her enough.
Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair is a wedding makeup and hair artist from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair is a professional wedding makeup and hair artist that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in elegant and timeless beauty