Alea Lovely Destination Fine Art Wedding Photographer

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew I wanted Alea at my wedding from the start. I have followed her blog and watched number pus brides get married through her beautiful pictures. With most photographers I'm used to a few awesome pictures and a few that are just so-so. With Alea I started noticing a trend that I literally liked every picture from every wedding she posted. I was so excited when she was open on our wedding day! I never had a chance to meet alea (due to my schedule) before the wedding. But when she walked in the day of my wedding it was like hanging out with an old friend! She was so calm and fun and sweet. Everyone in my wedding party loved her. I felt very at ease. Two days after my wedding I was on a plane to Spain and looked up her blog to see if there were any 'sneak peek' pictures and she had already finished all of the pictures! I could not be happier with my experience. Besides my venue alea was the most expensive thing I paid for wedding wise. But I don't regret it for a minute. Thank you thank you thank you alea for making my big day that much more special and for giving me the gift of beautiful memories long after I've forgotten!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Kansas City/International/National, MO 64131
BLOG

Fine Art Photographer Film Maker

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage - Wedding Highlights, Online Highlight Films, Pre-Cerem...
Liability Insurance: Yes