Anchorage, AK
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having my wedding in Alaska was a destination. My husband and I live in Virginia and had one trip before the wedding planned to meet with vendors. My mom and I met with Amanda, owner of Alaskan Elegance and she was instantly comfortable with our situation and put us at ease. The next 6 months she was available on numerous occasions via skype, emails and facetime. She helped me with figuring out decorations, suggestions on rentals, calculated numbers to see if it fit with our budget, researched vendors, met with my DJ and Photographer, visited florists, came up with and made our AMAZING centerpieces, picked up my flowers, tied ribbon and bows on each of our 60 thank you gifts, helped us through rehearsal and much more! There was not one thing that was left out of our ceremony and reception! We could not have had such a flawless event without her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Anchorage, AK

Let us take the stress out of it so you can enjoy the experience!

From elegant weddings to fabulous birthday parties, whatever the occasion let Alaskan Elegance help you create a stress free environment so that you can enjoy the experience. Whether it be assisting with all the wedding planning, or just the day of, we make sure to take care of all of the details so that you don't have to.

it's not jus t a huge weight off of the bride and groom, but hiring a wedding/event planner also allows family and friends to enjoy the day and the experience.

We take pride in our work and were confident when we say, we excel when it comes to planning your event around your personality and interests.

I hope you will consider us for your occasion!

Please call  or email us for your free consultation!

(907) 350-6185

alaskanelegance@gmail.com

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Amanda is great to work with! Very professional and gets the job done
Alaskan Elegance is a wedding planner from Anchorage, AK. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Girdwood, Palmer, and Wasilla. Alaskan Elegance is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Anchorage wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding and event planning, LGBT weddings, and Proposals