aGreatBand.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BEST BAND EVER!!! Jon Simpson and everyone in Rhythm Jam made our wedding absolutely wonderful and special. Planning was a pleasure, as Jon is kind and positive. He was willing and even excited to cater to whatever requests we had regarding our song choices, the overall feel of the music, and the timeline for the evening. The band (including the musicians for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) sounded AMAZING! The music was beautiful for the ceremony and cocktail hour and just as beautiful and TONS of fun for the reception. The whole party was on its feet throughout the whole night, having an absolute blast. The band sounded wonderful, had amazing energy, and were quite honestly special people to work with. I cannot imagine a better band anywhere. More guests from the party than I can even count have already called me to tell me that they have never heard a better band, and I of course agree! I will have such happy memories of dancing to their music and interacting with the company throughout the whole process. Jon and Rhythm Jam were a huge part of what made the happiest night of our lives such a joy!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
Chester, NJ 07930
aGreatBand.com is the premier music and entertainment company serving the New Jersey area. Featuring superb vocalists, top-flight musicians and killer horn sections that will blow you away...we promise you a party that will sizzle! With great bands, cool DJs and elegant classical ensembles, we want to dazzle you!
Most people who hear our music ... read more
Most people who hear our music book with us.
Call to find out why!  908.879.5554
+/- read less
Details
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: 1-3, 4-6, 7+
Genres: Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop,...
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)