After Yes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda and Elizabeth are wonderful! They were crucial on the day of my wedding making sure everything ran smoothly. My groom kept stepping on my dress and breaking the bustle (sigh) and they were there each time with their emergency kit to put it back together! I also had a DIY photo booth at the reception and Amanda made it her personal mission to make sure it was working and the guests knew how to use it. She truly went above and beyond which I so appreciate! They made my wedding day stress-free which allowed me to relax and have a great time at my own wedding. Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
4908 Bryan St, Ste 3, Dallas, TX 75206
BLOG

Planning your Wedding Bliss

After Yes offers personalized wedding planning services for the stylish bride. We are dedicated to making your vision a reality that will work with any budget, creating an unforgettable event. You’ve thought about this moment since you were a little girl - you deserve to have it all.

After Yes vows to make your wedding planning experien
ce enjoyable and memorable. At After Yes, we take care of each and every detail, so the bride can relax. We design weddings with personality and style. Our goal is to give you the best day of your life.
Details