Affordable I Do's

Affordable I Do's

Minneapolis, MN 55421 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
About Us
Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Susan Lee-Wright is fabulous. She did a wonderful job at our wedding and she is so easy to work with. She really wanted my fiance and I to be happy and have everything the way we wanted it to be. She helped us with putting together our ceremony so it was original and custom to fit our personalities. I would recommend her to anybody. We could not have had a better person to perform our wedding ceremony and will be forever grateful of the perfect ceremony she provided for us.

Affordable I Do's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind remarks, Megan! I had a wonderful experience creating your Perfect Day ceremony and getting to know you and Nick in the process! I hope our paths cross again again sometime!

Cheers, Rev. Susan

• Wedding: 12/10/2010
Services Used: Officiant
Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings througout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies
612-272-9436
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7