Affordable I Do's

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Rev. Susan Lee-Wright is fabulous. She did a wonderful job at our wedding and she is so easy to work with. She really wanted my fiance and I to be happy and have everything the way we wanted it to be. She helped us with putting together our ceremony so it was original and custom to fit our personalities. I would recommend her to anybody. We could not have had a better person to perform our wedding ceremony and will be forever grateful of the perfect ceremony she provided for us.

Affordable I Do's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind remarks, Megan! I had a wonderful experience creating your Perfect Day ceremony and getting to know you and Nick in the process! I hope our paths cross again again sometime!

Cheers, Rev. Susan

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Minneapolis, MN 55421
Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hind...
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
State Licenses: IA, MN, ND, SD, WI
Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies