Adam's DJ Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adam from Adam's DJ Service, was the DJ at my wedding, & I can chalk up his services to one word, PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea where to start to find a DJ, and my friend who had recently gotten married just raved about Adam and his spectacular service. I went online and made an appointment with Adam to talk with me and my new husband about how we wanted our wedding to flow. After 20 minutes of talking with Adam, we were sold! Adam kept in constant communication with us, spent hours with us, choosing lighting, choosing the flow of the wedding, choosing music. Adam also went above and beyond, driving from Milton to Bellevue in rush hour traffic to meet at our hotel where the reception was going to be held to look at the size of the room, meet with the hotel staff he would be working with the day of..etc. Needleless to say our wedding was spectacular & flowed beautifully! I keep hearing to this day about how awesome everyone thought the DJ was....100% could not agree more!

Adam is worth every penny & will make your wedding, or whatever event you are doing incredible!

Adam's DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review, Andrea! I had a great time at your event and I'm glad you, Drake and your guests did, too!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Serving the Greater Puget Sound and Pacific N.W., WA
BLOG

Leave the music to us... we'll leave the dancing to you!

Adam’s DJ Service delivers quality music for your event with options no other DJ company offers! We will set up our high quality sound systems and selected lighting equipment to create the ambiance you want. All you need to provide is an electric wall socket and a sturdy table, and leave the rest up to us!  We can provide DJ/MC services or simply audio/video equipment rental.  We even have a complete package to provide music at your rehearsal, ceremony and reception!  We like to be involved through the planning process to better understand our clients' needs and wishes for their event, and customizing the soundtrack to their wedding!  And like a photographer captured visually what happens, one of our options is to capture the audio from your event whether it be for recalling the memories of what was said or even creating a custom slide show or montage of your day!  Call or email today to inquire about your date and set up a FREE initial consultation!

253-952-2156

adam@adamsdjservice.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (49)
I've recently become acquainted with Adam's DJ service and I am so glad to know him. He's a very professional dj and always brings a sense of fun with him. Just the right mix of class and interactive fun with great music of course. I love working with Adam and look forward to it every time!
PROS I KNOW (154) View All 154 Pros »