adamkentphotography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have known Adam for a long time, and I fell in love with his work long before I met my husband. When we got engaged, I knew who I wanted to capture our big day. The most important part of my wedding day (other than the man at the end of the aisle) was the photography. I knew that Adam could capture the beauty of the venue and the essence of our love. And he certainly did not disappoint. I am so in love with all of our photos; they came out even better than I could have imagined. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was relaxed and not worried about the timeline, and helped us all to have fun and enjoy the day! I am so thankful that Adam was our photographer, because now we have the most incredible photos to look back on and remember the best day of our lives.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO BOX 1174, Thousand Oaks, CA 91358

AWARD WINNING Destination & Celebrity Photographer "Your Moments, My Camera"

The stressful and intense planning that leads up to your special day should not go unnoticed. Your persistence and attention to detail create a great experience for your guests, but when the day is over and all a blur, photos are relied on to help you and your loved ones relive your magical day.

Adam Kent Photography is dedicated to ... read more

Adam Kent Photography is dedicated to creating lasting memories that capture the special moments you cannot plan. A good photographer will allow you to remember your wedding day; Adam Kent Photography seizes the emotion and imprints it into each image. Our purpose is to never let you forget how you felt the day you dedicated yourselves to each other. Adam Kent Photography is all about the freezing moments... moments that the Bride and Groom didn't even notice. The moments that you look back on and tell stories about for years to come. Photos are all you have left of that day... you'll frame them, share them, and with us... you'll love them!

Please contact me for additional information

adamkentphotography.com

Established: 2005
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Work is fantastic! Very creative and unique in style and truly captures the feelings of joy of the big day. I would happily recommend Adam Kent Photography to any Bride. Innovative Floral Foundations innovativefloral.com
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
adamkentphotography is a wedding Photographer from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, New York, and Mexico. adamkentphotography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Engagement Photography nationwide and abroad