adamkentphotography

adamkentphotography

AWARD WINNING Destination & Celebrity Photographer "Your Moments, My Camera"

PO BOX 1174
Thousand Oaks, CA 91358 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement ...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints
About Us

The stressful and intense planning that leads up to your special day should not go unnoticed. Your persistence and attention to detail create a great experience for your guests, but when the day is over and all a blur, photos are relied on to help you and your loved ones relive your magical day.

Adam Kent Photography is dedicated to creating lasting memories that capture the special moments you cannot plan. A good photographer will allow you to remember your wedding day; Adam Kent Photography seizes the emotion and imprints it into each image. Our purpose is to never let you forget how you felt the day you dedicated yourselves to each other. Adam Kent Photography is all about the freezing moments... moments that the Bride and Groom didn't even notice. The moments that you look back on and tell stories about for years to come. Photos are all you have left of that day... you'll frame them, share them, and with us... you'll love them!

Please contact me for additional information

adamkentphotography.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let's start off with saying Adam was our favorite vendor through out the whole wedding process. From the beginning he was forward, honest, and helpful with planning the wedding and engagement pictures. Our wedding was a very wet one because of the rain. I, the bride, was very emotional during the wedding because of stress and the rain. Adam not only took care of us by capturing every moment, but he also was my "therapist" and calmed me down and had me appreciate all the good things though out that day. My husband and I love Adam and his work. Both Photographers did one amazing job. My family and friends haven't stopped talking about how beautiful and gorgeous the pictures came out and how great our photographer was during the wedding. It was the best decision we made having Adam as our photographer. I can never thank him enough!

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Mary Ann
1 Review
Endorsements
Work is fantastic! Very creative and unique in style and truly captures the feelings of joy of the big day. I would happily recommend Adam Kent Photography to any Bride. Innovative Floral Foundations innovativefloral.com
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1423778373850 nwc seal National Wedding Council
adamkentphotography is a wedding Photographer from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, New York, and Mexico. adamkentphotography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Engagement Photography nationwide and abroad
818-925-4142
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards