adamkentphotography

adamkentphotography

AWARD WINNING Destination & Celebrity Photographer "Your Moments, My Camera"

PO BOX 1174
Thousand Oaks, CA 91358 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

The stressful and intense planning that leads up to your special day should not go unnoticed. Your persistence and attention to detail create a great experience for your guests, but when the day is over and all a blur, photos are relied on to help you and your loved ones relive your magical day.

Adam Kent Photography is dedicated to creating lasting memories that capture the special moments you cannot plan. A good photographer will allow you to remember your wedding day; Adam Kent Photography seizes the emotion and imprints it into each image. Our purpose is to never let you forget how you felt the day you dedicated yourselves to each other. Adam Kent Photography is all about the freezing moments... moments that the Bride and Groom didn't even notice. The moments that you look back on and tell stories about for years to come. Photos are all you have left of that day... you'll frame them, share them, and with us... you'll love them!

Please contact me for additional information

adamkentphotography.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was impressed with Adam from the very beginning. I found him through Wedding Wire. I was getting married on a beach; so I was looking for a photographer who was familiar with that setting and the outdoor lighting, etc.. I sent him an inquiry through his Web site, and he called me within about two minutes. That blew me away because some other photographers took a few days to respond to me. He was very helpful over the phone and explained everything thoroughly, and we worked out a price and package that was in my budget. My one splurge on this wedding was the photographer. (When my wedding dress came in under budget, my mom said to me, “Now, you can have the photographer you wanted.”)

Fast forward to the day of the wedding. I had booked Adam for eight hours, from 1:00-9:00. He showed up at the venue early and was ready to go when my bridal party and I arrived. His wife, Lacey, was his assistant photographer. You must have two photographers! The variety of pictures and viewpoints are outstanding. Although I was fortunate to get married on the beach where photography is allowed from every angle, I know, if we had gotten married in a church, some of these shots wouldn't have been possible. Adam and Lacey were wonderful. They were fun to work with. They were so friendly, and my friends and family also commented about how smoothly everything went.

When Adam sent me the pictures, I cried from how beautiful they were. I couldn’t believe it. I was able to live that day over again. He captured the day perfectly. He has a great eye for the little details, like photographing the rings, even my shoes, garter, etc. The pictures were so vibrant and full of life and exactly how I remember that day being. We have received so many compliments on these pictures. I would definitely recommend Adam. I asked my husband whether he wanted to add anything to this review, and he just said, “He takes amazing pictures.” You can’t go wrong with Adam Kent as your wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Photography
adamkentphotography is a wedding Photographer from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles, New York, and Mexico. adamkentphotography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Engagement Photography nationwide and abroad
818-925-4142
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards