acton creative flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Acton Country Flowers was an amazing vendor! Linda was so helpful and accommodating. She was able to take a bunch of photos I collection and create something that was exactly what I had envisioned. Our ceremony and reception were held at the same location and she stayed though out the ceremony to re-purpose the flowers for the reception which was a huge money saver. Linda and her team were great!! I couldn’t be happier!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
33327 Santiago Rd., Acton, CA 93510
BLOG

We are located 20 minutes east of Santa Clarita California.  We travel to any location you take us to.  Our style is your style, we can do small intimate wedding to large scale weddings.  We have many props to use for your wedding.  We are fun girls who love to create each and every unique wedding!

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s