acton country flowers/Acton Creative Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Acton Creative Flowers is by far the best florist! We met with a few other florists, who would not give us what Linda and Laurie gave us. They worked with our budget, and gave us more than we could have hoped for! I wanted to get initials for my bridesmaids' bouquets, and could not find them, Linda and Laurie heard this, and surprised me with the initials! Who does that?! Only someone who truly cares! They absolutely LOVE what they do, and it shows in every flower arrangement they create! They gave us 25 beautiful and lush centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail tables, a beautifully decorated arch and chandelier for the ceremony, a design of petals for the aisle, wonderful bouquets and boutonnieres and a beautiful arrangement for our sweetheart and cake tables. The colors of all the flowers just popped! I absolutely loved everything and would not have changed one thing.

Once you meet with Acton Creative Flowers, you will know, this is the team that you want! They will not let you down!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
33327 Santiago Rd., Acton, CA 93510
BLOG

Affordable Platium Weddings

We are located 20 minutes east of Santa Clarita California.  We travel to any location you take us to.  Our style is your style, we can do small intimate wedding to large scale weddings.  We have many props to use for your wedding.  We are fun girls who love to create each and every unique wedding!

Details