Achikian Goldsmiths

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I rarely give vendors perfect 5's, but Achikian Goldsmiths provided superior service. We had them custom make my wedding band using stones from my Grandmother's engagement ring. They designed it, matching my engagement ring (which my husband had purchased elsewhere) and it was a perfect match. It looks like the two rings were a matching set to begin with. We really felt like we could trust them and they were very friendly and personable. They also engraved our wedding bands at no charge.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
132 Church St NW, Vienna, VA 22180

Specializing in custom-made jewelry

Achikian Goldsmiths is proud to provide a wide range of beautiful bridal jewelry to either make or help you find the "perfect match" to celebrate this most special occasion!

Specializing in custom made jewelry, we can help you design wedding bands for you and your fiancé in any combination of metals: 14K or 18K gold, or platinum. We also stock a large selection of classic and unique wedding bands, in other metals, such as titanium, palladium, and tungsten, as well as designs by Benchmark.

We can show you wedding bands with or without diamonds, made to be a perfect match for your engagement ring, your taste, and your budget.

Mention you found us on Weddingwire.com and save 20% on your purchase of wedding bands or print out this coupon.

+/- read less