Abbey Lunt Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We were very happy with the quality of service Abbey provided. She is very good at what she does and her work is definitely worth the price. She is very punctual and provides the finished product in a timely manner. She is very accommodating of requests made, is flexible, and very easy to work with. We are so happy we found her! The passion she has for her work is very apparent.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Redlands, CA 92373
BLOG

Timeless, Romantic, yet Fresh Wedding Photography | Fine Weddings | Redlands, CA

Abbey Lunt | Southern California Wedding Photographer | Fine Weddings | Redlands, CA   I have a simple and very natural approach to every wedding I get be apart of. I capture timeless, clean, and beautiful images. I focus on capturing the real essence of the bride, the groom…and the rest of the family & wedding party. I will help you through your wedding day, and be available for anything you need. I love to see that your day runs smoothly:), and that you have priceless keepsakes to share with family and friends for generations.   "But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand."

{Isaiah 64:8}