South Plainfield, NJ
908.822.1220   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Abacus had done the photos for my sisters wedding in 2010 so I knew that I wanted to use them for my wedding. Alex was super laid back and able to meet with me with our budget. Michelle was fantastic with the photos and how she interacted with us all. She was my professional dress fluffer al evening haha. Damian was incredible with the videos and we can't wait to see the video. The pictures came out better then I even imagined. We can't decide on which pictures to use for our album because they are all so nice! Poor Michelle and Damian had to put up with our rowdy crazy firefighters and family. They were great!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks for getting Michael dressed for the cake cutting!!!!

ABACUS STUDIOS (Photography, Videography, Photo Booths & Step-and-Repeat Photography) responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review! It is always not only our pleasure to capture your wedding, but truly an honor, to be selected to capture one of the most important days you will have. We look forward to capturing many more live events for you and your family.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
4475 South Clinton Avenue, Suite 210, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Stress Free Experience, with personalized service, leaving you with lasting memories!

Looking for a Stress Free Photography and Video Experience? Would you like to work with an award winning studio, which has a trusted reputation? Do you want to have FUN while we capture your wedding day?

Than call Abacus Studios!  Abacus Studios will provide you incredible service at the right price!

Abacus Studios offers photography, video, custom album design and wedding videos, photo booths and step-and-repeat photography. Call or E-mail Us Today for Availability!

Call Toll Free 888-822-1225 or info@abacuswedding.com

See Our Galleries and  Follow Us, Twitter and Like Us On Facebook for all the Most Recent Promotions and News!            +/- read less
Categories: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Click here to view my video.
We've been lucky enough to work with ABACUS many times. It's amazing to watch them make everyone in the bridal party so relexed that their pictures turn out flawless. We are hoping to get some pictures from them from weddins we've done to upload to our web site and in store video presentation. And, the nicest people in the world!
PROS I KNOW (205) View All 205 Pros »
ABACUS STUDIOS (Photography, Videography, Photo Booths & Step-and-Repeat Photography) is a wedding Photography, Video Production, Photo Booth and Step and Repeat Photogarphy, company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens, Westchester ., Connecticut, Pennsylvania,, and Destination Weddings. ABACUS STUDIOS (Photography, Videography, Photo Booths & Step-and-Repeat Photography) is a professional wedding Company that has been part of the North East, New York, New Jersey wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in photojournalistic Photogaphy, Video Production, High Definition Video, Photo Booths, Step-and-Repeat Photography and wedding favors