Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jennie
07/17/2015

The first time I met Alex at Abacus Studios, he was very friendly and nice. My husband and I loved talking to him! He was very helpful and explained everything to us. He was also always available to answer my questions on the phone. On the day of the wedding, we had Michelle for our photographer and Damian as our videographer. They were both great! Michelle is very kind and sweet. My husband and I are so happy we chose Abacus Studios and we highly recommend them! We look forward to working with Alex, Michelle, and Damian again for other events.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
4475 South Clinton Avenue, Suite 210, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
BLOG

Stress Free Experience, with personalized service, leaving you with lasting memories!

Looking for a Stress Free Photography and Video Experience? Would you like to work with an award winning studio, which has a trusted reputation? Do you want to have FUN while we capture your wedding day?

Than call Abacus Studios!  Abacus Studios will provide you incredible service at the right price!

Abacus Studios ... read more

Abacus Studios offers photography, video, custom album design and wedding videos, photo booths and step-and-repeat photography. Call or E-mail Us Today for Availability!

Call Toll Free 888-822-1225 or info@abacuswedding.com

See Our Galleries and  Follow Us, Twitter and Like Us On Facebook for all the Most Recent Promotions and News!            +/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Click here to view my video.
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
We've been lucky enough to work with ABACUS many times. It's amazing to watch them make everyone in the bridal party so relexed that their pictures turn out flawless. We are hoping to get some pictures from them from weddins we've done to upload to our web site and in store video presentation. And, the nicest people in the world!
PROS I KNOW (206) View All 206 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
ABACUS STUDIOS (Photography, Videography, Photo Booths & Step-and-Repeat Photography) is a wedding Photography, Video Production, Photo Booth and Step and Repeat Photogarphy, company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens, Westchester ., Connecticut, Pennsylvania,, and Destination Weddings. ABACUS STUDIOS (Photography, Videography, Photo Booths & Step-and-Repeat Photography) is a professional wedding Company that has been part of the North East, New York, New Jersey wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in photojournalistic Photogaphy, Video Production, High Definition Video, Photo Booths, Step-and-Repeat Photography and wedding favors