Aaron Varga Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

We used Aaron for our engagement photos in Pittsburgh PA. Working with him was fun and easy and our entire experience was very enjoyable. We went to two different spots in the city but you would have thought we were at 10 different locations based on the variety in the photos he took. The photos he provided us with exceeded our expectations! We absolutely loved the editing he did and the way they turned out. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend Aaron to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
108 Kressview Drive, Oakdale, PA 15071
My name is Aaron Varga, and I'm a Pittsburgh-based photographer. I'm passionate about photographing the moments in life that should be remembered forever, including engagements, weddings, family, and travel.

My life-long goal has always been to travel the world, see breathtaking places, meet amazing people, and photograph everything along the way. Each client, project, and travel destination offers a chance to tell that story in a unique way through photos, and I look forward to each new opportunity to do just that. This site is a great way to get introduced to my work and the style of photography I love to shoot, so please explore, subscribe to updates, and leave comments. I love the feedback!
+/- read less