Aaron Varga Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Aaron is an amazing photographer! We had the best experience with him. He made us incredibly comfortable and we even had a little fun joking around with him. The photos are impeccable, flawless, and perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely recommend him to other brides and families!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
108 Kressview Drive, Oakdale, PA 15071
My name is Aaron Varga, and I'm a Pittsburgh-based photographer. I'm passionate about photographing the moments in life that should be remembered forever, including engagements, weddings, family, and travel.

My life-long goal has always been to travel the world, see breathtaking places, meet amazing people, and photograph everything alo
ng the way. Each client, project, and travel destination offers a chance to tell that story in a unique way through photos, and I look forward to each new opportunity to do just that. This site is a great way to get introduced to my work and the style of photography I love to shoot, so please explore, subscribe to updates, and leave comments. I love the feedback!
Details