Aaron and Jillian Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OH. MY GOD. OHHHHH MY GOODNESS.......SPEECHLESS......

If that's how you want to feel when you gaze at your wedding photos for the first time, then stop looking anywhere else. You found them. There's no other choice other than Aaron + Jillian, whether you're getting married in Charleston or not.

My husband and I got home late last night from living out our honeymoon dream and I knew the photo link was waiting for us. We ended up not getting home until after midnight, just long enough to do a load of laundry, sleep, and get my husband back to the airport the next morning for a work flight. Needless to say, reality slapped us hard in the face today. And after missing my husband all day, I finally had a chance to go through the link. I just laughed out load, cried, smiled the whole way through, and felt like I was right back in the moment...and it made missing my husband a little bit easier. I really don't know what to say. Each photo is stunningly beautiful on it's own. So much happiness was captured. Aaron and Jill's hearts, creative minds, and spirits of full intention is so easily recognized when looking through each photo. It's a rare gift they each have separately, but also as a pair. You can feel their love behind every photos, every line of communication, and every moment we spent with them.

AHHH!! I'm so happy. No, happy doesn't do it. Thrilled, ecstatic, in love, and full of joy. Thank you to Aaron + Jillian for playing such a HUGE role in our day. We will never forget our experience with you. Or the photos. It will be so DIFFICULT to choose which to hang...because of course putting 60 photos of your wedding up in your house....probably....isn't to normal. But I WOULD because they are sooo good! :)

If you're looking for a photography partner to help create the most unique, personal, and beautiful experience...by capturing your big day, then seriously consider these two love birds. Their joy will bring you joy.

XOXO
All our love

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29403
Hey!  We’re Jill and Aaron Osteen, newlyweds and owners of Aaron Nicholas Photography in South Carolina!  We’re a husband and wife photography team, based in Charleston, who love to capture details, raw emotion, and natural, journalistic photos!   We specialize in engagement sessions and outdoor / plantation style weddings in Charleston but are always up for a fun family, baby or whatever else type of shoot and will never turn down a chance to travel to capture your big day or event!   We have quite the story in how we met!  I (Jill) am originally from Orange County, California and Aaron is a Black Mountain, North Carolina native, but we met while teaching English in South Korea back in 2009!  We both left our hometowns to move across the world to teach, photograph and travel the world!  We met when we found out that Aaron’s school’s cafeteria was making the lunches for Jill’s school.  We would comment once in a while on each other's facebook pages about how crazy the octopus soup or blood sausage was that was served for lunch that day!  Those silly Facebook messages quickly turned into a close friendship, and a plethora of photo outings around the city, and later evolved into an adventurous dating relationship!  Our fairy tale continued when Aaron proposed at sunset, in the ocean, 3 years later, in the Philippines!  We planned and created all of the decorations for our entire wedding from across the globe and got married July 28th, 2012 in Aaron’s aunt and uncle's gorgeous historic home in North Carolina!   We’ve lived in Asia for the past 4 years, driven around on a cute lil’ black scooter, traveled to 10 different countries, eaten some of the strangest foods out there, owned a Korean cat name Maverick, lived in a 200 square foot studio apartment together above a Korean BBQ restaurant, taught over 6,000 English classes to Elementary students combined, taken thousands of photos, been on over 50 airplanes and have done it all while being best friends and each others biggest fans!  Now we’re Charleston locals and living blocks from the beach with our sweet dog Cash, in Folly!  We are truly blessed!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs