A Whole Bunch Flower Market

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely loved working with A Whole Bunch Flower Market for my Flowers for my wedding! Shannon was exceptionally professional and paid attention to every detail. Everyone complimented all the flowers at my wedding. Shannon and her team work so well together! They also delivered my flowers, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church arrangements to three different places! I was thrilled about this because I heard of other florists limiting where they would do their deliveries. I would highly recommend Shannon as your Florist. I am so happy I went with them!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
LaCascias Plaza, 326 Cambridge Street, Burlington, MA 01803

We specialize in weddings and other special occasions

Your wedding flowers are a reflection of who you are and how you'd like your most special day remembered in photographs. Don't compromise. We'll make ordering flowers the easiset part of your wedding planning!

European style flower market

We feature full -sized and over-sized bunches of fresh flowers at reasonable prices. We are conveniently located where you already shop in Burlington, right next to LaCascia's Bakery!

Fresh cut  flowers daily

Our flowers are delivered direct from farms and growers, never held in coolers. We work with farms and growers to ensure the best fresh cut quality, so our flowers really last.

Unique hand-tied bouquets

We always have a designer at work. Our bouquets are hand-tied in the Dutch tradition, so they are ready to take home and drop in a vase. Or, choose the flowers you like, and we’ll make them into a bouquet at no extra charge!

Details
Services offered: Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)