A Whole Bunch Flower Market

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Shannon at A Whole Bunch Flower Market was definitely one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding! Shannon was so helpful and knew exactly what my mother and I were talking about when we discussed our "vision" for the flowers. From my bouquet to the ceremony flowers to the centerpieces at our reception, Shannon produced gorgeous arrangements that were elegant and joyful. The prices at A Whole Bunch Flower Market were excellent and the quality of the flowers was fantastic! The team made deliveries to my parents' house, the church, and our reception venue with ease on the morning of our wedding and everything was exactly where we needed it to be. Shannon was extremely professional and responsive throughout the planning process and I trusted her completely. I would definitely recommend A Whole Bunch Flower Market!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
LaCascias Plaza, 326 Cambridge Street, Burlington, MA 01803

We specialize in weddings and other special occasions

Your wedding flowers are a reflection of who you are and how you'd like your most special day remembered in photographs. Don't compromise. We'll make ordering flowers the easiset part of your wedding planning!

European style flower market

We feature ... read more

We specialize in weddings and other special occasions

European style flower market

We feature full-sized and over-sized bunches of fresh flowers at reasonable prices. We are conveniently located where you already shop in Burlington, right next to LaCascia's Bakery!

Fresh cut  flowers daily

Our flowers are delivered direct from farms and growers, never held in coolers. We work with farms and growers to ensure the best fresh cut quality, so our flowers really last.

Unique hand-tied bouquets

We always have a designer at work. Our bouquets are hand-tied in the Dutch tradition, so they are ready to take home and drop in a vase. Or, choose the flowers you like, and we’ll make them into a bouquet at no extra charge!

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
Services offered: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)