A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sylvia is fantastic and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for help with planning a wedding! We planned our wedding in Ohio in less than 4 months while living in Arizona. I was looking for a day-of coordinator and found Sylvia on Wedding Wire. I called her and after just a few minutes of chatting with her, I knew I was going to hire her. Throughout the entire process she gave excellent advice about everything, from recommending vendors to making suggestions as to how to achieve our rustic/elegant vision. She met with me over a holiday weekend, one of two times I was in town to plan, and went out of her way to make sure we had everything covered. Our wedding and reception was at Eagle Creek in Ostrander, a large property with indoor and outdoor space. Sylvia took care of everything and I did not stress one bit because I knew she had it all covered - everything from moving flower vases to organizing the ceremony to driving guests in a golf cart to videoing our first look - she did it all and with a smile on her face! Her fee was extremely reasonable and she exceeded all of our expectations. I highly recommend her for all of her services! My wedding was perfect and it would not have been without Sylvia and all of our other fantastic vendors (Bosc + Brie, Timeless Petal/Rhonda Joe, and Gable Photography - they all made a great team!).

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Columbus, OH 43147

{Design----Planning---Coordinating AND Officiating Services!!!}

{Design----Planning---Coordinating AND Officiating Services!!!}

A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC has proudly been serving Central Ohio brides and grooms since 2000! We provide the ultimate in customer service. Our prices are competitive, our approach personal and friendly and our goal is to make your vision for your wedding come to life!  We offer a full range of services for brides to be. Everything from engagement parties to honeymoon planning and everything in between. We only do customized package prices so that each bride gets a unique level of service and is only charged for the work that she needs. We don't believe in charging a bride with 125 guests the same as one with 350. We generally price out anywhere between $1900-$3900 depending on the level of service the bride selects. Some really are independent and just want someone to make sure they are covering all bases, following proper etiquette etc while others are in school, working full-time(or out of town) and can't handle the stress and time of planning every single detail. These are the brides that basically make all the final decisions after I have presented several options to them based on our conversations. This takes a lot of the legwork out of the planning process for them and ensures they get exactly what they want.

All of our packages include having our associates at your rehearsal and wedding day events to coordinate all activities and handle any issues or concerns that may arise. We take pride in handling all of the details so that you and your family can actually enjoy your wedding experience! We recognize that the average wedding in the Columbus area is $28,000-$32,000 and take pride in making your investment one that you feel is an absolute expression of you! So, as you can see, we pretty much cater to your needs. If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation, please feel free to let me know. Again, congratulations and thank you for your interest in our services. I hope to speak with you soon.

Warmly,
Sylvia

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)