A Wedded Bliss

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Annie was AMAZING! She made our day so memorable. She was caring, when my mom was being stubborn, and worked around any situation. Just very responsive and she knows what she is doing. Her words truly expressed our love and my family could not have been more delighted to have such a wonderful officiant.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Serving Prescott and the Quad Cities Area, Chino Valley, AZ 79904

Experienced, Professional Local Wedding Officiant

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....     Seven words you’ll never forget.

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....     Seven words you’ll never forget.

Officiant services range from $125 to $250, depending on the length of service and extent of travel.   Officiant services: Over 350 Happily Married Couples in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas!   Every Ceremony is completely customized to your individual needs. I take great pride and joy in performing wedding ceremonies and look forward to speaking with you!   If you need a quick, simple ceremony, I can be available for same day Officiant service. We will customize the ceremony for your individual preferences and perform your wedding in the location of your choice.

Rates: With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We’ll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Please call us for pricing information. Every wedding is unique and every budget is unique.

+/- read less