A Wedded Bliss

A Wedded Bliss

Experienced, Professional Local Wedding Officiant

Serving Prescott and the Quad Cities Area
Chino Valley, AZ 79904 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - B...

About Us

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....

Seven words you’ll never forget.

Officiant services range from $125 to $250, depending on the length of service and extent of travel.

Officiant services: Over 350 Happily Married Couples in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas!

Every Ceremony is completely customized to your individual needs. I take great pride and joy in performing wedding ceremonies and look forward to speaking with you!

If you need a quick, simple ceremony, I can be available for same day Officiant service. We will customize the ceremony for your individual preferences and perform your wedding in the location of your choice.

Rates:
With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We’ll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Please call us for pricing information. Every wedding is unique and every budget is unique.

Associations I Belong to
928-420-3973
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire