A Wedded Bliss

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Annie is a fantastic and professional officiant! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Annie was completely open and accepting to all the ideas we had for our ceremony. She also gave us several options to help us work some of the more traditional elements into our ceremony. Annie exuded professionalism when my husband had misplaced a card to be used as part of the ceremony and quietly whispered alternate directions to him in his moment of panic! No one in the audience noticed the misstep due to Annie’s quick thinking! So glad that she was able to be part of our perfect day!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Serving Prescott and the Quad Cities Area, Chino Valley, AZ 79904

Experienced, Professional Local Wedding Officiant

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....     Seven words you’ll never forget.

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife....     Seven words you’ll never forget.

Officiant services range from $125 to $250, depending on the length of service and extent of travel.   Officiant services: Over 350 Happily Married Couples in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas!   Every Ceremony is completely customized to your individual needs. I take great pride and joy in performing wedding ceremonies and look forward to speaking with you!   If you need a quick, simple ceremony, I can be available for same day Officiant service. We will customize the ceremony for your individual preferences and perform your wedding in the location of your choice.

Rates: With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We’ll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Please call us for pricing information. Every wedding is unique and every budget is unique.

+/- read less