A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica was absolutely amazing - she came highly recommended from one of my best friends and I can say she exceeded every expectation I had. I hired her to help me with planning, styling and day-of coordination. She is so talented, has great taste and can offer so many good ideas to make your wedding feel truly unique and personal. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming with so many choices and blogs filled with inspiration so having a wedding planner that truly understands your vision is absolutely critical. Jessica was able to provide incredible vendor recommendations - people she loves to work with and who feel the same about her. She was able to offer creative ideas and expertise no matter the detail or price point. I know for a fact my wedding would not have been the same without her - she helped keep me sane and organized during my 9-month engagement. I would hire her again in an instant :) She not only was my wedding planner/stylist - but she became a friend during the process ;)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Denver, CO 80210
BLOG

Wedding Planning, Event Design, & Vintage Decor Rentals

A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals is a company that specializes in event planning, design, and event rentals. We have been described as vintage, romantic, and feminine. We specialize in event design, partial planning, full planning, and decor rentals!

We love designing beautiful experiences. From the smallest detail to the entire event, we merge our style with our clients unique personalities to create cohesive memorable events that friends and families will be able to experience. No two events are alike, nor is the creative process. If you don’t want your wedding to look like the cookie cutter wedding from last week, you’ve come to the right place. We are not your traditional wedding planners as we take an aesthetic approach to the wedding planning process. We’re ready to talk design and planning with you!

For more information about our packages, please contact us at:

hello@avintageaffairevents.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Jessica with A Vintage Affair Rentals is a dream to work with... she is creative, hard working, and is passionate about what she does. And, she can relate to her couples as she is getting married herself! I have worked with Jessica around a half dozen projects.... and she amazes me every time. She is always on time for set up (actually she's early!) and makes the effort to get to know the couples she works with to provide the best experience possible. Her inventory of rentals is a treasure trove for couples-- she has one of a kind pieces that will add personality and uniqueness to your wedding day.
A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals is a wedding planner from colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including denver, mountains, and larkspur . A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the colorado wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in vintage fun weddings