A Very Special Day

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They did a fabulous job! The wedding and reception was outdoors at the Dallas Arboretum and the lighting was truly magical. Extra thanks to Richard for pointing out that sunset that day would require more lighting for the ceremony. He hung a beautiful chandelier above the arbor and it was stunning!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 75207
BLOG

Lighting, HD Videography, DJs, Drapery, and Slow Motion Video Lounge - 14 Years In Business!

After the day is done and you are standing in the arms of your new spouse, tired but happy, we are glad that we were a part of putting that smile on your face. A Very Special Day. Specialty Audio, Video, Lighting and DJs.

Details
Categories: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Established: 2000
Employees: 10
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (22)
What can I say about Richard and A Very Special Day...Not only have I worked with him as a professional with wedding receptions, but he was the DJ for my wedding! As a vendor, Richard is organized and communicates very well with the other vendors attending. He's fun, friendly and focused to ensure the event goes according to the wishes of the bride and groom. As my DJ for my wedding Richard listened to our needs and was able to provide the atmosphere we desired for everyone to get up and dance! I would recommend him for any event you are planning!
PROS I KNOW (192) View All 192 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
A Very Special Day is a wedding DJ, Lighting, Drapery, Video, and Slow Motion Video Lounge Company from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Plano, Grapevine,, Ft. Worth, and McKenny. A Very Special Day is a professional wedding DJ, Lighting, Drapery, Video, and Slow Motion Video Lounge Company that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in DJ, Lighting, Drapery, Video, and Slow Motion Video booth