A Truth Be Shown Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We were referred to Gina by a friend of ours that could not stop expressing her complete satisfaction in the work she did, so naturally we were anxious to meet her. I have to say, we were sold within the first few minutes of meeting her. I honestly have never met someone so disarming, which we were incredibly grateful for in a circumstance that was totally new to us. She has this unique and vibrant energy that is infectious. She thrives on detail and curiosity that no question goes unasked to ensure she understands and gets to know us. She creates an environment that is fun and welcoming where you can't help but be relaxed and it shows in the product she delivers. We had people coming up on our wedding stating that they had never seen photographers have such great emotion, joy and fun while shooting a wedding day. There was one point where I looked out and Gina was holding back tears while taking pictures. To me, that is true passion. She does this every day, and to see such raw emotion means she cares, not just about the people she is shooting but about the purpose of the event and what it means to everyone involved. They even stayed, unpaid, no questions asked, for an additional hour or two just to make sure they got the moments that mattered most. INCREDIBLE, INCREDIBLE photographers, but more so incredible souls that I would recommend, and already have done so to others that want the most beautiful, honest, and high quality photographers for whatever their celebration may be.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Minneapolis, MN 55443
BLOG

Minnesota Wedding Photographer of the Year: 2011, 2010, 2009

A Truth Be Shown Photography ~ Kodak Photographer to Watch, Minnesota Wedding Photographer of the Year, Twin Cities Wedding Photographer of the Year.

I am crazy in love with love. I can't get enough. Everyday the love stories of the people around us are unfolding, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world be able to tell these stories with my camera. Although I'm proud of the awards I've received for my work, the real rewards come from knowing that couples trust me to tell one of the most important stories of their lives.

Please feel free to contact us directly at: 612-597-939 or ginakieffer@atruthbeshown.com.  We'd love to hear from you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Gina is wonderful to work with. Her ability to connect with clients and create beautiful images is amazing! She really captures the special moments of the day!!
A Truth Be Shown Photography is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, MN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Paul, Stillwater, and the greater Twin Cities area. A Truth Be Shown Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Minneapolis, MN wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in unique, emotional and artistic wedding photography