A Sweet Ending Candy Buffet

Value
3.7
Flexibility
3.6

We used Sweet Ending Candy Buffet for our December 2012 wedding at the Sheraton in Atlantic City. Working with Jennifer was a breeze and I am so happy I decided to use her services instead of doing the buffet myself. Jennifer was very professional during the entire process and was always quick to respond to my emails and questions. The buffet looked beautiful and she kept to my theme and color scheme in both the decorations and in the candy selections.

She was punctual and professional on the day of the wedding and everything turned out perfectly. All of the guests loved the candy buffet which we used as part of our wedding favors. I highly recommend Jennifer and A sweet ending candy buffet to anyone who is looking for this type of service.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
311 Heggen Ave, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Candy Buffet is so much fun!

At A Sweet Ending we will incorporated amazing Candy Buffet for your special event on your budget. We will make your Candy Buffet a beautiful work of art for your guest to enjoy – and nothing makes a piece of art more enjoyable than when it’s edible ... read more

Candy Buffet is so much fun!

At A Sweet Ending we will incorporated amazing Candy Buffet for your special event on your budget. We will make your Candy Buffet a beautiful work of art for your guest to enjoy – and nothing makes a piece of art more enjoyable than when it’s edible art.

We offer free consultation with all of our buffets! Our candy buffet include setup, teardown, linens, glassware, scoops, cello bag, ribbon ties, accessories and of course candy!

We also can supplier Candy striper girls to remain at your event and make sure that your special event is the way you dream it for additional change of $ 15.00 a hour.

At A Sweet Ending we service New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland

+/- read less