A Sweet Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Shawn
11/16/2014

A Sweet Design is AMAZING! My wife had 3 things on her list that had to be outstanding. It was the dress, the venue and the cake. I told her I knew the best cake shop in the world. My sister had her wedding cake from A Sweet Design so I knew from experience how good they were. My parent's went to about 10 different cake tastings and said A Sweet Design was by far the best. So I took my now wife and mother in law to the tasting. The experience was great. They listened to what my wife wanted and started sketching out her dream cake. They explained why certain types of frostings would work and not work with the design. Everything made perfect sense and looked great on paper. Now was the tasting time. It was so hard to choose our flavors because they were all so good. You just can't go wrong. When the big day arrived I saw Joeleen setting up the cake. It was perfect. My wife was more than happy. We have the pictures and video to prove how perfect this cake was. It was so good I didn't mind my wife smashing some of it on my face when It came time for the cake cutting. We can't wait for our year anniversary to go back and get our cake topper from A Sweet Design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
17801 Chatsworth St, Granada Hills, CA 91344
BLOG

Serving Southern California

A Sweet Design is a Boutique style bakery known for deliciously crafted Cakes & Cupcakes!!

Most recently voted #1 for "Best Wedding cakes in LA" hotlist 2014, past awards include #1 spot on "Best Cakes in LA" hotlist 2008 & 2009, Top 5 2011 & 2013.  Awarded Small Business of the Year by the United Chambers of Commerce. Brides Choice Award from Wedding Wire.com 2009-2014.  Best of Weddings THE KNOT 2009-2014

Contact us today to talk about your dream cake at 818-363-9825.

Email your personal cake designer at ilovecake@asweetdesign.info

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
WOW! Joleen's cakes are AMAZING! Not only is every cake I have done with her gorgeous, but her patience with the designing, conifidence in her team and very professional. I have an opportunity to use any bakery in the valley, but we chose to only use A Sweet Design. Our clients comments are nothing but raves after an event. It's a great pleasure to recommend this bakery.
A Sweet Design is a wedding Cake Studio from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Malibu, San Fernando Valley , and Hollywood. A Sweet Design is a professional wedding Cake Studio that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Cakes