A Starry Night Music

Flexibility
Profile Picture
nicole
10/04/2014

We saw Carol four years earlier at my friend's wedding at Housing Works. The venue itself is such a cool spot for such a good cause (you should check it out). Anyways, she played the Gypsy Kings covering Hotel California and my boyfriend at the time and I looked at each other and thought the same thing: this DJ is going to be the DJ at our wedding one day. Fast-forward three years, and once we got engaged I reached out to my friend for her DJ's contacts. Carol and I spoke on the phone and it was an immediate connection. She is so kind and personable, achieved and good at what she does. Booking a DJ was probably the easiest vendor selection we made in the entire process.

Luckily, Carol had previously performed at our venue, New Leaf Restaurant & Bar. Turns out having a DJ who is already familiar with the space is huge. Even more luckily, she got to meet the frustrating and stressful event director and effortlessly calmed my nerves - even about the non-DJ related things!

Carol asked for a list of must-plays and keeps her promise of playing them all. Her library is extensive, her software is kick@$$. There was no "YO! YO! YO!" or any other screaming by a DJ that my husband and I wanted to avoid. Our guests were so impressed by her and the music she played. She even took requests and got my approval for a request or two that were on my Do Not Play list!

Music was the most important aspect of our reception, even more than the food. Having Carol there means no worries, calm seas. I have no reservations recommending her for any and all events. visit her site - see how accomplished she is. You will be in the best of hands.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Manhattan, NY 10003
BLOG

We are the original Starry Night Music since 1988 Elegant Disc Jockeys and Live Music

We are the original Starry Night providing your personal soundtrack since 1988.

Each party is unique.

We let the music speak for itself.

Our disc jockeys maintain complete and absolute respect for your musical tastes.

We play pure music without any gimmicks.
Great music should be the inspiration.

We work very closely with each client to create an individualized song list, and to insure that your party reflects your personal style and musical tastes,
not ours.

We believe in discreet and tasteful use of the microphone for any announcements,
or none at all if you prefer

because music has its own voice.

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, H...
Liability Insurance: Yes
A Starry Night Music is a wedding music from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. A Starry Night Music is a professional wedding DJ and Music company that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in all types of music, and are expert in world music