A Maine Wedding

East Boothbay, ME 04544 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

We offer one stop shopping from elopements to large weddings, and everything else in between, including vow renewals and civil ceremonies.  We can give you as much help as you'd like to plan for the big day, and provide wedding day coverage, so that you can be a guest at your own wedding. We are a gay friendly business which has been serving the midcoast area since 1995.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have had the fabulous wedding without Sally Bullard!!! She was so calm and organized and the wedding procession went off without a hiccup!!! Thanks so much Sally!

A Maine Wedding responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cathy. I can honestly say that I love my job because it gives me the chance to meet people like you!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Cathy
1 Review
A Maine Wedding is a wedding planner/officiant from mid coast Maine. We service weddings througout the local area, including Boothbay, Wiscasset, and Lincoln County. A Maine Wedding is a professional wedding planner/officiant that has been part of the mid coast Maine wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in large or small weddings, elopements, and we are gay friendly
877-209-7240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards