A Lively Event

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my sister told me about Katie I was so excited to first meet with her and see if she could help make our wedding come true. Katie is so friendly warm out going generous and kind I couldn't have found anyone better to be a part of our special day. Katie and I were in contact on almost a daily basis from the time we met until the day I said I do she was there to bounce ideas off of help with planning picking up decorations and made a very special brooch bouquet for me. She reassured me time and time again that everything would work out and everything would fall together beautifully just as it dead we got married at a venue where we had to bring in every thing she was so helpful in making sure that everything was set up beautiful and even broken down and brought back to our home that nightshe worked with all of our vendors and everyone couldn't tell me enough how wonderful she was to work with she made my mind at ease at times where wedding things became stressful and at the end of the day at the end of our wedding everything was perfect and Mike and I truly believe that was all thanks to Katie.

Lots of love ,

Mike and Leigha rosenbeger

A Lively Event responded with the following comments:

Leigha,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was an honor to be part of your special day! I wish you and Mike a lifetime of happiness!

Katie

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1764 Rt 9, Suite 33, Clifton Park, NY 12065

*Let us make your event, "A Lively Event"*

A Lively Event, wedding and event planning is a fresh, innovative and creative event planning and design company.

Founded in 2012 by Certified Wedding and Event Planner Katie, on the belief that every couple deserves the best wedding no matter their budget!

Our Lead Planner and designer Katie, has a Degree in ... read more

Our Lead Planner and designer Katie, has a Degree in Business Administration, and is an active member of The Association of Bridal Consultants (The Leading Professional Association for Wedding and Event Planners Worldwide).

Katie first realized her long time passion for events would become her life`s work while working with 'The Center for Disability' in NY.

Katie dived into all things events and decided she had to bring the lively excitement and creative flair to every couple that has the dream of a wedding created just for them. A wedding created just for you, your style, and your personality. A truly LIVELY EVENT!

Katie is many things to many people. A great mom, caring best friend, a DIY diva and the event planner of your dreams!

+/- read less