A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau)

A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau)

Park Ridge, NJ

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My cake was gorgeous and delicious. My guests haven't stopped talking about how yummy the cake was at our reception. The cake was part of my venue package with buttercream frosting and it was simple and beautiful. I could have upgraded to a different cake but then I would have had to pay the difference between what was in my venue package and my upgrades. Very happy with Little Cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
A Little Cake /Le Petit Gateau, 94 Berthoud st, Park Ridge, NJ 07656
BLOG
Le Petit Gateau was established by Leo Sciancalepore and John Chayka in 1999. Located in the prestigious Park Ridge, NJ, Le Petit Gateau continues to flourish and satisfy our retail and wholesale customers. Le Petit Gateau offers a full line of quality Italian, French and American baked goods, all prepared by expert bakers, with the finest ingredients. Cakes for all occasions are a staple; high tech computer imaging system portrait cakes are a breeze. We can also customize any cake, wedding cake, pastry, etc. per customers request and have a full line of wholesale products that service hotels, country clubs, banquet halls, restaurants and caterers." Cake flavors and filling flavors available on their website.

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)