A Limo Affair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had a wedding party of 34 so we needed a BIG vehicle for transportation. After looking at several limo companies and realizing it was way to expensive, we started looking into trolleys but all the trolleys in my area all had lettering on them and I did not want that in my pictures. So I googled white trolleys and A Limo Affair popped up, I called and Melony was very nice and helpful. I didn't want to commit without seeing the trolley in person, so she suggested to go and see it even though it was a drive I decided to go. So my fiance and I went and the minute I saw it I was sold!! I called her up the next morning and put a deposit down. The price was EXTREMELY reasonable, the trolley was just what I wanted it was perfect!! Marc the driver was great called me the week of the wedding just to confirm everything and the day of was on time and ready to go, he was a real sport considering we had so many people, it was great!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
208 Main Street, Oxford, MA 01540

...creating an affair to remember

YOUR VISION, YOUR DAY.  PUT YOUR TRUST IN US.  Our Company strives to provide you with exceptional, surprising service.  Our chaffeurs are more than drivers, they are the bride's attendant.  Our company is fully insured, Our Limousines are DPU & DOT compliant.  We perform background checks, rmv checks, drug/alcohol tests, to ensure you receive the best of the best chauffeurs.

Details