A Heart to Heart Wedding Consultant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

LOVE BRENDA AND HER CREW! I'm not even sure where to begin. From the very beginning Brenda came in with her calming, nurturing presence and put us all at ease. She listened to all of my concerns and vision for the day. I had a very specific "look" I was going for, and she embraced it completely! She communicated my needs with our vendors, checked in with my often to make sure we were doing well, and always asked questions to make sure we were on the same page. On the day of she was THERE...whenever I needed her, there she was! Whether it was water, lipgloss, or antihistamine when a bug flew up my dress and bit me! Who has that on hand? She does! She made sure we ate, visited with guests, and had a great time. All of my bridesmaids and family felt instantly comfortable with her as well. She's highly organized (we're kindred spirits in that way), detailed oriented (key), and quick to laugh and smile! Her assistants Andy & Julie were oh-so professional and a pleasure to be around as well. We can't say enough about how wonderful she made the process!

A Heart to Heart Wedding Consultant responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the outstanding review. Your wedding was the hi-light of our year. You, your family and your guests were a real blessing to us. Congratulations...

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 1661, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406
BLOG

Let Your Wedding Wishes Soar

The Central Coast’s Premier Event Planning and Concierge Service   Welcome and Congratulations!

As a Full-Service Event Planning and Concierge Service, we provide the most intimate gathering to the most lavish events. Our team will take care of every detail with creative vision, style, and grace, helping to create the experience of a lifetime for you and your guests.

The Stylish, Savvy, and Fabulous team of
A Heart to Heart Wedding Consultant, have the most talented professionals around. The team ranges from uber talented caterers, florists, and photographers, to incredible music and sound gurus, then add lighting that will knock your socks off, and what do you have… an amazing, beautiful and fabulous day all to enhance your experience for an event to be remembered.

Our Philosophy:
If you can dream it, we can achieve it!

Brenda…the Planner
My business is creating fabulous celebrations. My love, is arranging weddings. For over 12 years now, I’ve been honored to assist brides in creating the wedding of their dreams – large, small, formal and informal.
As a Certified Wedding Planner with ACPWC, I’ve planned 100’s of celebrations on the Central Coast of California and abroad.

It takes top-notch organizational skills, a flair for business, and a desire to succeed to be a successful wedding planner; no two weddings are ever the same. At A Heart to Heart Wedding Consultant we offer a wide range of planning services as well as a reliable team of professionals to assist in making all your dreams come true.

Brenda…the Person
Here’s the deal: I’m not perfect; I actually do remind myself of this fact daily! I’m a wife, a mother, an entrepreneur, a friend, a true Gemini, an amazing type A. I believe in miracles, I cry when watching romantic movies, I love a good mani/pedi, I adore massages and I simply love shiny lip-gloss. I believe in being strong when everything is going wrong, I’m native to California but willing to be where I need to be to make dreams come true! Life is Fabulous, or shall I say Fabulicious? Celebrate accordingly!

…so for today, that’s it and just the tip of my iceberg.

XO, Brenda

Contact us for a complimentry consultation at (805) 441-8807.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
PROS I KNOW (111) View All 111 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)