A Grand Event Party Rentals

A Grand Event Party Rentals

From tents to tableware, we have everything to make your event, A Grand Event

5020 Nicholson Ct.
North Bethesda, MD 20895 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fountain, Dance Fl...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

A Grand Event offers complete lines of event rentals to suit most any need. We offer high-end equipment at extremely competitive prices. We carry a wide variety of tents, tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, flatware, dance floor, staging, and much more.  In addition to rentals, we offer delivery, installation, set-up, and take-down services.  Our eye for detailed quality and our knowledge of the latest decorative trends will help make your next event "A Grand Event."

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding tent & outdoor dance floor was by far my favorite part of our reception thanks to the amazing team at A Grand Event! During the planning process we worked with Wes and he was extremely knowledge, professional and trustworthy. We had 3 plans based solely on weather and Wes was so accommodating and helped give us some great ideas. Our draped tent and chandeliers were out of this world beautiful. I almost cried when I saw it because of how amazing it looked. We had the wedding of our dreams due in large part to the tent and dance floor services from a Grand Event. A Grand Event was one of our favorite vendors we got to work with and I couldn't imagine using anyone else b/c they were so phenomenal!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Sophia
A Grand Event Party Rentals is a wedding rental company from Washington DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. A Grand Event Party Rentals is a professional wedding rental company that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding tent rentals
301-231-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment