Eureka springs, AR

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved the venue. They were amazingly helpful in preparing for the wedding. They accomodated our requests. Renee and Amy helped me think of things I had forgotten, and everything was so beautiful...I would reccommend this venue to anyone. This was way more bang for the buck... I looked at lots of others places and this was definetly the best. They catored our food. It was delicious!!!! Amazing place. I can't say enough good things about this venue. I was super happy!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
105 Jordan , Eureka Springs, AR 72632

A Little Bit of Heaven At The End Of The Road

A Garden of Dreams
Located in the Historic town of Eureka Springs,  Arkansas, sits on a one acre of Forest and Gardens. If available, your honeymoon night can be spent right here in our Romance cottage, The Sara Rose.

**********

At A Garden of Dreams   your eyes are met with our early morning's  often reflect off our pond, the look of sparkling diamonds. If  your dream consist of a garden setting and you are traveling to Eureka Springs, Arkansas, then A Garden of Dreams certainly fits with our outdoor garden venue. Come get to know us and experience our gardens seasonal splendors.

A Garden of Dreams-A Little Bit of Heaven, At The End of The Road.

Details