A.G. Cinematography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I wasn't sure if I wanted a video for my wedding, even though everyone would tell me to get one.
I guess I was a bit worried about the price because everytime I did any research on them, they cost more then my wedding photographer! ugh
At the very last minute I ran across Andrews site. Watching his videos brought me to tears. I don't even know these people getting married but Im crying! Obviously Andrew knows what he is doing when telling a story through his video!

I was planning a wedding from the east coast so I never got to meet him but he was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had.

I did have an issue that happened right before my wedding......I had planned to use sparklers for my wedding and I made the mistake of having them shipped to the east coast instead of west coast. When I realized my mistake it was too late to order new ones. I emailed Andrew only a few days before the wedding and asked him if he might know where to get them. He wasn't sure but he told me not to worry that he would take on the task of looking for them.
When I asked him if he knew where I could find some, I never thought he would take over the task of finding me some. He took time out of his day to go to several locations to find me the sparklers ( which are hard to find when the 4th of July is not around the corner) and after two days he got them! I was floored with excitment and gratitude! He went beyond what I would of expected!

The day of the wedding, him and his assistant were on time and on the ball with everything! I got compliments from my guests telling me that they thought both Andrew and his assistant were so sweet.
I loved that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Now when it comes to price and what you get...hands down Andrew's packages are fantastic! I did tons of research and for what you get, and the quality, you cannot find anything better out there.

I would recommend anyone getting married to use Andrew. You will not regret it.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Valley Village, CA 91607

Welcome to A.G. Cinematography. We shoot with cinematic cameras and a journalistic style of shooting and editing. Our work is truthful and engaging. We encourage our couples to enjoy their day as best they can and to not worry about us. Just have fun!

Premium Package - $1400

Premium Package - $1400

• 6 Hours of coverage.
  • Unlimited locations.
  • 2 Videographers.
  • 2 HD Cameras. Multiple lenses.
  • Professional audio (specifically for your vows and speeches.)
  • 3 standard DVDs.
  • 1 Blu-ray DVD.
  • Full Length edit of all major events (cutting between two cameras, whichever has the better shot).
  • All footage is cleaned up: color corrections, audio sync'ing, transitions, titles, music, etc.
  • 1 Music Highlight video 4-7 min. (great for sharing on facebook, and anyone who chouldn't make it to the wedding.)

It's a pretty nifty package with the only main variable is if you would like more DVDs, more/less hours, and/or a 2nd shooter. We highly recommend a 2nd shooter as one can make a camera move while the other holds their shot. It makes for a very polished full length edit. Also, one can be with the bride while the other is with the groom. Either way, 2 cameras will always be present.

We try to keep things as simple as possible here which is why we offer the one package. While of course anything can be modified, this is what we feel creates the best possible result.

+/- read less