A Formal Occasion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My sister in law recommended A Formal Occasion when we first started looking at wedding dresses. We went there first and I found the perfect dress but wasn't sure it was "the one" since I hadn't tried on dresses anywhere else. We spend the rest of the day looking at larger, chain stores but in the end returned to A Formal Occasion. They provide great customer service and really take the time to make sure you find your perfect dress, unlike those chain stores where we were rushed and crowded. At A Formal Occasion we had the wedding dress area to ourselves. I was also lucky enough to find out that they had my size in stock, so I didn't have to order it. Overall my experience at A Formal Occasion was perfect

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4489 Bells Ferry Rd, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Experience the Difference

When finding the perfect dress is also about enjoying the experience, we look forward to fulfilling that dream.
We have a more personal approach and believe there is more to making a bride happy than just selling her a dress.

We understand that each bride is different and has her own special needs. For this reason, we stock gowns in size 2-24 that are available for try-on and immediate purchase or by special order if a different size or color is needed. Our prices range from $300 - $1900.

In addition, we have an extensive selection of informal dresses for outside or destination weddings. We also showcase many styles that are exclusive to our shop, thereby not seen elsewhere.

If your desire is to have a unique and pleasant experience that won't be found at a large chain store, we invite you to come in and experience the difference!

We truly believe it's all about you!

+/- read less