A Formal Occasion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

So as a young bride finishing her last year in college, I was not looking forward to the stress of wedding dress shopping. However, A Formal Occasion was recommended by a friend so I decided to give it a try. BEST DECISION EVER! Although it is a small shop, they have a wide selection of the most beautiful gowns in every single style. They were accommodating to my schedule. Even when I had to reschedule several times. I am extremely picky and detail oriented but my consultant was understanding and knowledgeable. This was my first stop and I found my dress in less than an hour! I didn't buy the same day and they didn't pressure me. When I brought my large family back to look at the dress with me they were professional and understanding. They were knowledgeable and respected my budget. I ordered my dress and it came early! To all the brides in the Metro Atlanta area, this will be your first and last stop. So stress free! Finding my gown was so much fun and I got so many compliments. I loved my Maggie Sottero!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4489 Bells Ferry Rd, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Experience the Difference

When finding the perfect dress is also about enjoying the experience, we look forward to fulfilling that dream.
We have a more personal approach and believe there is more to making a bride happy than just selling her a dress.

We understand that each bride is different and has her own special needs. For this reason, we stock gowns i n size 2-24 that are available for try-on and immediate purchase or by special order if a different size or color is needed. Our prices range from $300 - $1900.

In addition, we have an extensive selection of informal dresses for outside or destination weddings. We also showcase many styles that are exclusive to our shop, thereby not seen elsewhere.

If your desire is to have a unique and pleasant experience that won't be found at a large chain store, we invite you to come in and experience the difference!

We truly believe it's all about you!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils