A Formal Affair Bridal and Special Occasions Salon

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Great company. Alysha was awesome and knew exactly what I was looking for! I love my dress and all the accessories! So glad I went here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
710 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Ste. 220 , Roswell, GA 30076

Exquisite Gowns for Exquisite Brides

A Formal Affair Bridal and Special Occasions Salon, Is Located In Roswell, Georgia. We Cater To Our Exquisite Brides, Providing Exquisite Gowns. We Know Your Special Day Should Always Be Hassle Free. We Therefore Strive To Exceed Expectations Providing An Elegant Environment With A Focus On You, Our Bride.

At A Formal Affair, We Are ... read more

At A Formal Affair, We Are Much More Than A Bridal Salon. We Offer A Wonderful Selection Of Bridal Gowns, Prom Dresses, Guest Of The Wedding, Mother Of The Bride/Groom, Pageant Dresses,  Special Occasion,  and Even Tuxedos.

Visit Us Today! We Look Forward To Meeting You!

+/- read less