A Dj With Class

A Dj With Class

Naples, FL
239.872.3648   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

If you want a world class, organized DJ, with an outstanding music selection, A DJ with Class, owned by Jim Dalia, is your wedding DJ!

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding, we decided to not hire a wedding planning. We had reservations at first, but after our first meeting with Jim, all worries went out the window! We were beyond impressed, and knew we were in great hands!

Jim is creative, high energy, caring, and most importantly organized (which was very, very important to us)!!!!! Jim went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly, and was 110% organized every step of the way. He has many, many years of experience and tailored our music selection to all age groups at our wedding…..all 200 guests never, seriously, never left the dance floor until the wedding was over!!!!
In addition to music, Jim did an outstanding, over-the-top, breathtaking job of up-lighting our reception venue. I wanted up-lighting that complemented the venues natural beauty, and Jim 110% exceeded my expectations. Prior to our wedding, Jim took time out of his busy day to meet me at the venue to thoroughly go over every detail regarding up-lighting. Since Jim was in charge, I was not worried at all about the up-lighting! (which is a great feeling to have on your wedding day !) When my husband and I first walked into the reception venue for a sneak peek before the guests, we were both blown away! The up-lighting was perfect!
Words can’t describe how blessed we were to have Jim DJ our wedding. A DJ with Class, is a top-notch, world class, DJ, that I recommend everyone to hire!!!! We will most certainly use A DJ with Class again!!!

Much Love,
Ashley & Scott H.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
1035 Collier Center Way , Suite #1, Naples, FL 34110

"Fun Weddings Of Elegance & Style"

Do you want "A Fun Wedding Reception"  presented with "Style & Elegance"?  Something Unique and Memorable that will give your guests something to talk about.  If so,  we would love an opportunity to speak with you.

Click here and get Information now: ... read more

Click here and get Information now: Request Information Form

A Dj With Class is a professional disc jockey company specializing in elegant weddings.  We are licensed and insured with over 32 years of experience.  Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event and is all about you.  We help you customize your reception so that it reflects your taste and style and then we add the personal touches to make your day a lasting memory for you and your guests.  We only use the finest professional audio & lighting products and always have back-up equipment on hand.  We offer dependable and affordable rates and are committed to helping you achieve the "Wedding Of Your Dreams".  Ask about our Uplighting & Monogram Lighting Services.  We are recommended by many of the area's most respected venues. Please call us or email us to setup a free pre-consultation.  We look forward to hearing from you.

+/- read less
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties
Established: 1981
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
A DJ With Class is what you get when you hire Jim, a true professional through and through. Your Wedding/Event will stay on track. Jim, will get your party started. You will not be disappointed, always a pleasure to work with.
A Dj With Class is a wedding Disc Jockey (DJ) and Master Of Ceremonies from Naples, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Marco Island,FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Naples, FL, Fort Myers, FL, and Southwest Florida. A Dj With Class is a professional wedding Dj & Master Of Ceremonies that has been part of the Southwest Florida wedding industry for over 29 years. We specialize in Creating Fun Weddings Of Elegance & Style