A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jordyn
01/03/2015

Shaun blew me away with how helpful she was in planning my wedding. Everything couldn't have gone smoother. It ended up raining all day and we had to do several last minute changes and Shaun was on top of it! Everyone in the bridal party knew where they were supposed to be at what time. Shaun made sure she met with all the vendors before hand to make sure they were all on the same page. Shaun knew everyone's name by the end of the rehearsal and was able to coordinate the wedding without one problem :) I would recommend Shaun and her team to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1510 Stuart Rd, Suite 203, Cleveland, TN 37312
BLOG

Chattanooga's Exclusive Wedding Coordination Boutique

We are a wedding coordination boutique based out of Cleveland Tennessee serving the entire  Chattanooga Tennessee area . We provide full-service wedding coordination services for couples that have the wedding planning process covered but need a trusted source to manage the important details of their wedding day.

Owner and Lead Wedding Coordinator Shaun Cox and her team specializes in " Day of " wedding coordination which delivers flawless execution of the details and offer a seamless flow to the schedule of  events on your wedding day. Our " Day of " wedding coordination services begin two months prior to the big day but can be booked at any time. Consultations are always complimentary. Call us today 423-521-2349.

As Chattanooga and Cleveland Tennessee’s premier Day of Wedding Coordination Boutique we give area couples the sanity and peace of mind to bring all their wedding details together for a completely seamless and flawless wedding day.

Details