A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Shenelle D.
07/11/2015

My wedding day would not have gone off PERFECTLY if it was not for the gals at A DIY AFFAIR!!!! Talk about amazing and professional from beginning to end and don't get me started on the details From beginning to end my wedding day was PERFECTLY PLANNED!!!! God bless the day I found my way into their office !!!! Thank you soooo much from the bottom of my heart and my family's! #LipscombEverAfter

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1510 Stuart Rd, Suite 203, Cleveland, TN 37312
BLOG

Chattanooga's Exclusive Wedding Coordination Boutique

We are a wedding coordination boutique based out of Cleveland Tennessee serving the entire  Chattanooga Tennessee area . We provide full-service wedding coordination services for couples that have the wedding planning process covered but need a trusted source to manage the important details of their wedding day.

... read more

Owner and Lead Wedding Coordinator Shaun Cox and her team specializes in " Day of " wedding coordination which delivers flawless execution of the details and offer a seamless flow to the schedule of  events on your wedding day. Our " Day of " wedding coordination services begin two months prior to the big day but can be booked at any time. Consultations are always complimentary. Call us today 423-521-2349.

As Chattanooga and Cleveland Tennessee’s premier Day of Wedding Coordination Boutique we give area couples the sanity and peace of mind to bring all their wedding details together for a completely seamless and flawless wedding day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2011