A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events

Profile Picture
Carmen
1 Review
07/18/2015

Shaun and the staff at DIY Affair did a wonderful job planning my wedding. My husband and I chose the intimate wedding / elopement package and could not have been happier with our wedding. Shaun helped to coordinate everything including the invitations, officiant, venue, cakes, pictures, etc. We were able to have a beautiful view, about 50 guests, and great pictures for less than $2,000. It was the perfect option for us since we live in Savannah, Georgia but wanted a wedding near Chattanooga, TN and both work busy schedules that did not leave much time for planning. Shaun was always very quick to respond to emails and include/adapt to the things I wanted. I would highly recommend DIY Affair for any wedding needs, they are truly experts and love to help in the planning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1510 Stuart Rd, Suite 203, Cleveland, TN 37312
BLOG

Chattanooga's Exclusive Wedding Coordination Boutique

We are a wedding coordination boutique based out of Cleveland Tennessee serving the entire  Chattanooga Tennessee area . We provide full-service wedding coordination services for couples that have the wedding planning process covered but need a trusted source to manage the important details of their wedding day.

... read more

Owner and Lead Wedding Coordinator Shaun Cox and her team specializes in " Day of " wedding coordination which delivers flawless execution of the details and offer a seamless flow to the schedule of  events on your wedding day. Our " Day of " wedding coordination services begin two months prior to the big day but can be booked at any time. Consultations are always complimentary. Call us today 423-521-2349.

As Chattanooga and Cleveland Tennessee’s premier Day of Wedding Coordination Boutique we give area couples the sanity and peace of mind to bring all their wedding details together for a completely seamless and flawless wedding day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2011