A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events

Cleveland, TN 37312 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator
About Us

We are a wedding coordination boutique based out of Cleveland Tennessee serving the entire  Chattanooga Tennessee area . We provide full-service wedding coordination services for couples that have the wedding planning process covered but need a trusted source to manage the important details of their wedding day.

Owner and Lead Wedding Coordinator Shaun Cox and her team specializes in " Day of " wedding coordination which delivers flawless execution of the details and offer a seamless flow to the schedule of  events on your wedding day. Our " Day of " wedding coordination services begin two months prior to the big day but can be booked at any time. Consultations are always complimentary. Call us today 423-521-2349.

As Chattanooga and Cleveland Tennessee’s premier Day of Wedding Coordination Boutique we give area couples the sanity and peace of mind to bring all their wedding details together for a completely seamless and flawless wedding day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot begin to say enough about how wonderful Shaun with A DIY Affair Weddings and Events is! She is one of the most positive, helpful, easy-going, hard-working people I have met. Anything that came up, she took care of before I could even say anything about it. When we had an issue with drapes, she came up with a solution. When I needed help with a project, she spent hours working on it for me. When I needed to vent, she was there to listen and reassure me that we would make everything right. Everyone should have the privilege of working with her! Initially, I was a DIY bride who thought I could handle it myself. She offers all kinds of really affordable packages and after working with her, I can honestly say that my wedding would not have run close to as smoothly as it was without her AND that she is worth much more than she asks for! Do yourself a favor and hire Shaun! The best vendor (she seems more like family now) that I worked with by far!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
I recently had the opportunity to work with D.I.Y. Affair. Let me tell you, It does make a difference when you have Shaun Cox in your corner! As a DJ, I am always more than happy to see things go so smoothly during a wedding. With D.I.Y. , YOU WILL HAVE NO WORRIES WHAT SO EVER. Thanks, DJ STEVIE-D
A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events is a wedding coordination company from Cleveland, Tennessee. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chattanooga, Cleveland, and Georgia. A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events is a professional wedding coordinator that has been part of the Chattanooga, Tennessee wedding industry for over three years. We specialize in day of wedding coordination for Chattanooga couples planning a wedding
423-521-2349
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment