A Catered Affair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A Catered Affair is the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, CJ's Off the Square, and now I know why! Their food is amazing! Oftentimes catered food is bland and lacking seasoning but not with these guys! Their praline chicken tenders were so good my husband is now requesting I try to recreate them at home. They also blew me away with the execution of my wedding cake vision, which was a mashup of several pictures I had found on Pinterest. AND, the cake tasted amazing! If I'm being totally honest, I went to their tasting event a few months ahead of our wedding and was very underwhelmed by the selections they were serving and was a little worried since I didn't have a choice of caterer. But after having tasted the food on our wedding day I can't believe I ever doubted them, it was so delicious! We chose a heavy hors d'oeuvres buffet over plated dinner and some of the items we had in addition to the chicken tenders were steak biscuits, crab cakes with remoulade, and mini twice baked potatoes.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1418 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203
BLOG

Catering at your location or ours

A Catered Affair has become one of the most recognized caterers in the Middle Tennessee area. This widespread recognition is no doubt, due to the clockwork precision Kellie and her team incorporates into each event.

We offer a wide range of menu options. You are not limited to the sample menus listed. Our culinary team is an integral part of the planning process and is always happy to create a menu specifically for you. On an average week, approximately 50% of the events are clients who have selected one of the sample menus and the remaining clients have had custom menus created. We understand that everyone has tastes and preferences - so we will create a menu to fit your tastes.

Upon retaining our services to help with your event, you will receive a complimentary initial conversation. We will then provide as many planning sessions and on-site consultations as needed to design your event. We want to understand all the details surrounding your special occasion to ensure that your every desire is fulfilled.

The Team at A Catered Affair will assist you with planning and creating an itinerary, so your event flows perfectly. During your event, your Personal Event Coordinator will work with you to ensure that your itinerary is followed and your plans are fully carried out.

As a full-service catering company, we will also handle coordination and ordering rental items such as linens, china, tables, chairs, lighting, tents, etc. as needed.

We do have many packages that include china and glassware – we have upgrades available in many different styles and colors.

Be sure to contact us at (615) 321-2394 for our most current offerings. We are always happy to customize to fit your event.

+/- read less