A Bride's Design

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I purchased my wedding dress from A Bride's Design. It is exactly what I wanted and the price was perfect. Laura makes all of my fittings a wonderful experience. We also ordered all of the bridesmaid dresses from her; they are fabulous! You can't go wrong with A Bride's Design.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
37375 Detroit Rd., Avon, OH 44011
A Bride’s Design is a chic bridal boutique offering a wide variety of custom dresses that feature “The Laura Lynn Collection.” Our shop offers full service for the bride and bridal party with dresses, wedding veils, jewelry, and more! We recently moved and are very proud of our “new” location in the “French Creek District” of Avon, OH! Our historic century home was built in 1850 and served as a home and storefront for the Hasley Garfield family. We renovated our home to serve its original purpose! We are very excited to embrace the historic quality of the house as weddings in essence, signify an era of glamour, elegance, and formality. We can’t wait to share this new chapter with you. Call for an appointment today! 440-835-3655
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils