A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Christopher is so amazing! I could not have asked for a better officiant to marry us. He is extremely well prepared - met with us for an hour four weeks before our wedding and again to rehearse a few days prior to the ceremony. He has a full book of different readings, poems, etc. and will tailor to you and your partners specific needs, values, beliefs, etc. My favorite part of the whole day was how well and personalized our ceremony turned out to be – I cannot express how wonderful Rev. Christopher was to work with – I recommend him to all!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
PO Box 65974, Salt Lake City, UT 84165
BLOG

I will travel anywhere in the world.

CONGRATULATIONS on getting married! I am a fully ordained non-denominational minister that crafts wedding ceremonies custom-created with YOUR personal thoughts and ideas, and which honors YOUR beliefs. You will be completely stress free knowing that you will have the ceremony you've always dreamed of. I perform non-religious, religious or uniquely spiritual ceremonies and serve ALL, without exception.

Providing you with quality, professional service that meets, if not exceeds, your desires is my goal. I believe in being affordable and providing five star quality services, without the five star price tag.

Please contact me to discuss any questions you might have or to schedule a time to meet (out of state couples can "meet" with me via phone or video conferencing). I can be reached via email at UniversalHeartMinistry@gmail.com or fastest by phone/text at 801-577-0542.

I look forward to helping create the ceremony you've been dreaming of.

Wishing you much joy, laughter and love,

Rev. Christopher

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2011
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
I film a lot of weddings and I work with many officiators as I mic them up for the ceremonies and record and listen to them. I'm going to say that Rev. Christopher is the best I have worked with over my 10 years of being a professional wedding videographer. I love the way he communicates with the couples and keeps everyone informed. He does a great job speaking clearly and at a great pace. He simply is a great officiator should you be in the market for one. I'm always excited when I see A Blessed Union's car at the weddings I film. Highly recommend him with no worries.
A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry is a wedding officiant from Utah. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Utah, Idaho, and will travel anywhere in the world.. A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Utah wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, civil ceremonies, premarital coaching and couples coaching and baby blessings.