A Beautiful World...Captured

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mark
01/24/2015

Amanda was awesome! She got every picture we wanted and was great to work with. She was very organized and help keep us on schedule. Thanks, Amanda, for makeing our photos perfect!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Jacksonville, FL 32258

Lasting Memories at Forgettable Prices

I am a award winning photographer serving St. Louis, Mo, Chicago, Il, Indianapolis, In and every place in between. I have worked in photography for several years and I have loved every second of it. Before working as a photographer I worked as a camera operator for a news station. My duties included operating multiple cameras during live news casts and assisting in commercial production that resulted in an emmy nomination.
I started doing wedding photography because it combines two of my favorite things in the world, art and love! Every picture captures a special moment in time, and what moment is more special than your wedding day? Every bride wants to have not only the most beautiful photos but she wants that "wow" factor. Whether it be the way your dress swirls as you dance, the look in your eyes when you first see your groom, or a unique photo that just screams you, I will capture every wow moment of your wedding, making certain you look absolutely stunning every step of the way.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras