A Beautiful World...Captured

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda did an excellent job with our photos. She was excellent to work with in planning, and also on the day of the event. She showed up early and was eflexible in everything. We had a very limited amount of time between the ceremony and the reception to take pictures, but she did an excellent job getting in as many as possible. I have seen my preview pictures only, so far, but I am already very happy with the results. I cannot wait to see the rest.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Decatur, IL 62526

Lasting Memories at Forgettable Prices

I am a award winning photographer serving St. Louis, Mo, Chicago, Il, Indianapolis, In and every place in between. I have worked in photography for several years and I have loved every second of it. Before working as a photographer I worked as a camera operator for a news station. My duties included operating multiple cameras during live news c asts and assisting in commercial production that resulted in an emmy nomination.
I started doing wedding photography because it combines two of my favorite things in the world, art and love! Every picture captures a special moment in time, and what moment is more special than your wedding day? Every bride wants to have not only the most beautiful photos but she wants that "wow" factor. Whether it be the way your dress swirls as you dance, the look in your eyes when you first see your groom, or a unique photo that just screams you, I will capture every wow moment of your wedding, making certain you look absolutely stunning every step of the way.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints
Liability Insurance: No