A Beautiful Day Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

PERFECTION! This was my 2nd place that I looked for dresses and my last! The staff gave me so much attention and was so easy to work with. They made me feel like it was all about me - how a bride to be should feel. I cancelled the remaining appointments I had with other places because after my first interaction with the staff, I felt so comfortable that they would meet my needs that I didn't want to work with anyone else. I had a sense of trust that they were knowledgable and would direct me in the right way on the next steps to take. The atmosphere wasn't hectic, it was clean and professional AND you could see around yourself and find dresses easily. Just great!!!!!!!! You deserve the best on your wedding day so why not go here to see the best?

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1804 North Pointe Drive, Suite E, Durham, NC 27705
For the past 3 years , brides have realized that the magic of A Beautiful Day Bridal lies not just in the elegance of the store and not just in offering the most beautiful selection of wedding gowns; but the real magic lies in the hearts of a professional staff who are dedicated to offering the best customer service and making each bride feel like the princess that she is...  This amount of enthusiasm has given us the title as a top bridal salon listed in The Knot Magazine.
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils