A 2 Z Photo Booths

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I'm writing this review as the Mother of the Bride. I have to admit I didn't understand when my daughter insisted that she have a photo booth at her reception. A 2 Z Photobooths was recommended to me by the wedding DJ, AZ Celebrity DJ. I called Chris up and he very patiently explained their services and what a photobooth would bring to the wedding. Once booked, there really isn't any need for more contact until the week before the wedding when delivery and setup times are set. I was a little worried that they would forget to put us on their schedule but Chris assured me via email that we were on their schedule and they would definitely show up. Every contact I had with this company has been very prompt and professional.

The photobooth was set up right next to the dance floor. Guests were excited as soon as they saw it. After hearing all the raves from guests - both the young and not-so-young - as well as seeing the long lines to use the booth during the reception, well I'm convinced that photobooths are a MUST for any wedding! Our guests were excited to take home their photos as favors, unlike many of the candy favors that were left behind on the tables.

My daughter and son-in-law LOVED the photobooth and especially the album they received at the end of the reception. They not only enjoy looking at it often but they show everyone the album whenever they can. They love seeing how much fun the guests were having. It's something that will never be stored away collecting dust. A 2 Z Photobooths is reasonably priced and well worth booking for your wedding.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
P.O. Box 50008, Mesa, AZ 85208
BLOG
Voted "Best Photo Booth Company" by the 2009, 2010 Readers Poll, The Wedding Chronical.

We offer Photobooth rentals, Traditional Photo Booths & Photo Booth Stations, throughout Arizona, specializing in the Greater-Phoenix area.  Wedding Receptions are a great place to have a photobooth.  All your guests can experience the fun of cramming in the booth and there are always unlimited pictures available with each rental package.  Corporate Events & Parties are also a great place for our booth.  Have fun with your co-workers and enjoy the photos for years to come.  High School dances and events are always such a hit!  For some reason, the booth is NEVER empty at these types of events (gee, we wonder why?).  Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceaneras, Reunions, and Sweet 16 parties....these are just a few of the venues where our photobooth will make your event memorable. Our clients love the custom made Photo Guest Registry that is included with each rental.  We will get each of your guests to "grin" for our camera and they will love leaving congratulation notes for you.  Or, if your event isn’t quite the type for a sign-in book - we can also custom design a logo (or use your logo) to include on each photo strip.  Let your guests remember your event forever!
  +/- read less