24 carrots Catering & Events

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got married at Franciscan Gardens in San Juan Capistrano (owned by 24 Carrots). I have always heard great things about 24 carrots and I see their van everywhere, so I was excited to work with them for our wedding day! Our tasting blew us away. Every single thing we tried was amazing. We had a hard time choosing what to serve at our wedding. We also had some vegan and gluten-free guests, and 24 carrots was able to make them their own dishes. The food at our wedding was amazing! We received so many compliments on how yummy it was... Which we all know is rare at weddings! The next time I throw a big party, I will definitely look in to using them again!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
Southern California
BLOG
We’re in this together: 24 carrots is the most sought-after catering and events company in Southern California. We offer unbelievably delicious food, unsurpassed personalized service, and a genuine passion for helping people make unforgettable memories together. Our creative staff and talented partners continually push for imaginative new ideas , making us one of the top trendsetters in the catering and events industry. Our friendly team's refusal to compromise on quality means you'll get the attention you deserve and your guests will get an experience they won't be able to stop talking about.   The most important day of your life is ours too: You’ve been fantasizing about your wedding day for as long as you can remember. Now that it’s finally here, you deserve for it to be perfect in every way. At 24 carrots, every wedding we design and cater is an opportunity for us to share in that excitement. We love helping couples create the most amazing day of their lives, with the people they care about most. When you tell us what your dream wedding is, we make it happen.
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
PROS I KNOW (70)