221 by Viv

Profile Picture
Lily
1 Review
04/18/2015

This review is long overdue!! I have been putting it off because it is hard to put into words how AMAZING Viv is. My husband and I got married 4/18/15. We both have very busy schedules, so we knew we needed a little help planning our wedding. We decided to go with Viv’s full planning/project management package and creative design services. This was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. I honestly could not have done it without her!
Viv was such an awesome resource to have. Not only is she incredibly organized and kept us on schedule, she handed us all of our vendors, and they were all fantastic. She created beautiful menus, place cards, and table numbers that matched our invitations perfectly. She gracefully tolerated my hundreds of emails, responded promptly, and calmed me down when needed. She is very professional, but it also felt like she was our friend who was incredibly helpful and truly cared about making our wedding perfect.
For the rehearsal and day-of coordination she was an absolute necessity!! She guided us through seamlessly. If I had ANY issue, concern, need, or desire…Viv was on it, and handled it perfectly! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times without us even realizing it! Our wedding was everything I could have imagine and more.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
14988 Sand Canyon Avenue, Studio 8, Irvine, CA 92618
BLOG

Creatively-tailored weddings that tell your unique story of two lives becoming one.

221 by Viv is a style savvy wedding and event design company catering to busy brides in Orange County who lack time, creativity or both. Our clients want their wedding to stand out, to be memorable and a little bit different. With our fresh perspective, creative ideas and calming reassurance, we will help you discover your own signature style and create an event that is uniquely yours.

Our services are fully customizable so you get only the amount of support, advice and help you need. We offer a mixture of coordination, planning, design and styling services, as well as options for the DIY bride who doesn't want to do it entirely by herself. From complete design conceptualization and custom one-of-a-kind paper products to scouting the shops for the perfect decor accents, you will get the help you need to ensure that your wedding is jaw-dropping fabulous.

+/- read less