♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

Non-Denominational, Non-Judgmental Officiants - Your Ceremony! Your Location! Your Way!

Dallas/Fort Worth
Dallas, TX 75202 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)
About Us
Non-Denominational, Non-Judgmental Wedding Minister Officiants
Committed to Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and North Texas
and Southern Oklahoma.

Call and we'll discuss your wants and needs
to create the ceremony and vows of your dreams!

Your Location! ~ Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Small ♥ Intimate ♥ Large ♥ Formal
Children In Your Ceremony - Yes!

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Aliene Bodholdt was so easy to work with from the very beginning! She helped us through the process of getting our marriage license, she also told us about the premarital counseling course that the state of Texas offers, which saved us around $60! We did a wine box unity ceremony and she even tried to help us look for a wine box for it. She definitely went above and beyond what I thought an officiant is normally supposed to do. She asked us very detailed questions about us and our relationship so that she can make the perfect ceremony for us. About a month before the wedding, she emailed me exactly what she was going to say so that there wouldn't be any surprises and it was just beautiful! On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, and explained to my now husband and I exactly what was going to happen during the ceremony and gave us a lot of cues throughout as so what we were supposed to do. When it came to our first kiss as husband and wife, she even moved out of the way for the picture because she said that is one picture that she does not need to be in. So now we have our first kiss as just ours, just us in that moment. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time but some members of my wedding party commented on how thoughtful that was. The Rev comes highly recommended by me :)

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Endorsements
Rev. Aliene Bodholdt is one of the most easiest and comfortable officiants to work with. She is continuously laughing and smiling. I love working with her and look forward to future weddings together.
♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com is a wedding minister officiant from the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We service weddings througout the local area, including North Texas and surrounding areas, Sherman, Denison, Greenville, McKinney, Denton, Rockwall, and southern Oklahoma and more!. ♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com is a professional wedding minister - traditional, alternative & civil ceremonies that has been part of the Dallas-Fort Worth wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Your Ceremony! Your Location! Your Way!
903-647-1284
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards